Current Price $24.99
Jumbo Lacing Buttons Busy Bag Buttons Toy Set – Perfect fine motor learning activity for toddlers and preschoolers. Sort by shape and color. Travel activity
This busy bag is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who love to lace or sort
This is simply a fun and pack-able shape set.
You get 36 jumbo plastic colorful buttons in 6 colors and 6 different shapes (circle, square, triangle, diamond, pentagon, and octagon).
Children can simply lace the large variety of buttons on the lace, or they can sort or lace by color or button shape. Older children can create patterns with the colors and shapes. They can take it apart and do it again and again, and is small enough to take with you while you are on-the-go. Children can strengthentheir fine motor muscles while picking up and manipulating the buttons.
What is included:
- 36 Jumbo plastic buttons. 6 different colors and 6 different shapes. One of each color/shape combination.
- 1 lace What they are learning WHILE having fun: – Hand/Eye coordination and spacial recognition.
- Buttons come in 6 colors and 6 different shapes packaged in a vinyl zippered bag
- Being able to line up the button holes and place them on the lace
- Fine motor skills – Practicing using fine motor pincer grasp in order to manipulate the buttons.
- Builds hand muscles and dexterity which are essential for a proper pencil grasp.
- Concentration. This activity utilizes several manipulatives for open-ended pretend play so it offers a great opportunity to sit and focus on a task before it is completed.
This set is a classroom-quality educational toy set that promotes independent play that builds essential skills. The activities are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers and beneficial for individual who have special needs that need to be developed such as those with autism, sensory processing or dementia. The learning games and sensory toys can be enjoyed by children in daycare.
Perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, those with special needs and occupational therapists!
About Curious Minds Busy Bags
Curious Minds Busy Bags is dedicated to developing original kid-friendly learning activities for children to explore while building essential skills needed for school success. Parents, early childhood teachers and occupational therapists trust these learning activities in their home, school or home school classrooms.
Children can simply lace the large variety of buttons on the lace to make pretty jewelry, or they can sort or lace by color or button shape. Older children can create patterns with the colors and shapes
Fine motor – Practicing using fine motor pincer grasp in order to manipulate the buttons. Builds hand muscles and dexterity which are essential for a proper pencil grasp.
Fine motor skills developmental toy