The Breastfeeding Mother’s Guide to Making More Milk: Foreword by Martha Sears, RN
Concerned about making enough milk for your baby? Wondering how to make more? Two lactation experts are here to help.
Separate fact from fiction with help from this comprehensive book about making improvements to low milk supply. Written by two leading experts who have been there themselves and officially really useful by La Leche League International, The Breastfeeding Mother’s Guide to Making More Milk comprises the contemporary research and discoveries about causes of low milk supply, the way your body makes milk, and how babies give a contribution to your milk production. Best of all, you’ll find valuable suggestions for both time-honored and innovative how you can make more milk.
Learn the facts about:
- Determining if baby is truly getting enough milk
- Supplementing without decreasing your supply
- Maximizing the amount of milk you’ll make
- Identifying the causes of your low supply
- Increasing your supply with one of the best methods, including pumping, herbs, medications, foods, and alternative therapies
- Making more milk when you return to work, exclusively pump, have a premie or multiples, relactate, or induce lactation
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|